JitterBug · AudioQuest
- AudioQuest cables and other audio products combine solid conductors, high-purity metals, specialized geometries, and stable dielectrics to enable naturally beautiful sounds and images
- AudioQuest even claims that using two JitterBugs in parallel can make a difference, but in our experience we found using just one to have much more of a significant impact. MORE: Best mains products 2016. Verdict. Nine times out of ten we'd rather have a Jitterbug in our system than leave it out
- AudioQuest JitterBug - fjern støy fra USB-tilkoblingen og få bedre digital lyd JitterBug er et lite apparat som fungerer som digital bøddel overfor all støy og forstyrrelse som finnes i samtlige USB-tilkoblinger
- AudioQuest JitterBug. Hi-finews & Record Review nr. 12, Yearbook 2015, skriv om AudioQuest JitterBug at we almost fell off the sofa hearing how it could improve clarity and focus. Flott. Men eg tenkjer og at det skal ganske mykje til for å detta ut or sofaen. AudioQuest har i mange år vore kjend for kablane sine, fyrst og framst
- Disclaimer: The Jitterbug was sent to me for the purpose of this review. It has to be returned to Audioquest once I've finished playing with it and the other AQ units. AudioQuest. Audioquest is a US based company but the EU headquarters is located in the Netherlands
This is a review and detailed measurements of the AudioQuest JitterBug USB data and power noise filter. It is on kind loan from a member. The Jitterbug costs US $60 from Amazon including prime shipping. I purchased a JitterBug back in 2015 when it had recently come out and my measurements.. AudioQuest says that the JitterBug conditions both the 5V voltage connection and the biphase data connections, restricting the connection's radio-frequency bandwidth to that appropriate for USB 2.0's maximum specified data rate of 480Mbits/s AudioQuest turned the audio industry on its head by making a teeny DAC that sounds great and costs beans, called the Dragonfly. Then, the company made it better, and cheaper. In the audio world, this is breaking all the rules. Now comes the JitterBug
· JitterBug · AudioQuest
AudioQuest reviews & products With more than 40 years' independent reviewing experience you can trust our recommendations and buy with confidence. We test every product as a team in our bespoke listening rooms - find out more about how we test on our About Us page AudioQuest - hi-fi-kabler i verdensklasse. AudioQuest ble stiftet i California i 1980 av William (Bill) E. Low. Selskapet er i dag verdens ledende leverandør av høykvalitetskabler og tilbehør til hi-fi-bransjen JitterBug Dual Function USB Filter AudioQuests new dual-function JitterBug is a USB line (VBUS) and signal (data) filter. JitterBug follows the footsteps of AudioQuest's award-winning category-defining DragonFly USB DAC and their best-in-class USB Ethernet FireWire and Thunderbolt digital interconnects promising the next step forward in high-performance computer-audio playback JitterBug - Flight Manual AudioQuest JitterBug USB Filter JitterBug is designed to remove unwanted noise currents and parasitic resonances from both the data (communication) and Vbus (power) lines of USB ports. JitterBug meets all USB 2.0 speed specifications
AudioQuest JitterBug review What Hi-Fi
The Audioquest Jitterbug is a USB passive filter designed to enhance the quality of the audio signal and the electric current transmitted to a USB DAC. This device is therefore useful for both a DAC powered via the USB port and one with its own power supply. The mere existence of the Jitterbug leads us to question the performance of USB ports used on various devices to play music, desktop. AudioQuest - JitterBug USB Data & Power Noise Filter. Dual Discrete Noise-Dissipation Circuits. Reduces the noise and ringing that plague both the data and power lines of USB ports; Measurably reduces jitter and packet errors; Improves dynamic contrast, warmth and resolutio AudioQuest JitterBug: http://amzn.to/2iPaBM3, iSilencer: http://amzn.to/2iijnF9 , $10 USB Noise Filter https://ebay.to/2knnPWUCheck out my new website: http://w.. AudioQuest's new dual-function JitterBug is a USB line (VBUS) and signal (data) filter. JitterBug follows the footsteps of their award-winning, category-defining DragonFly USB DAC, and their best-in-class, USB, Ethernet, FireWire and Thunderbolt digital interconnects, promising the next step forward in high-performance computeraudio playback. Best Hi-Fi Accessory 205/16 AV Tech Award
Kjøp AudioQuest JitterBug støyfilter 6 år garant
- Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for AudioQuest - Jitterbug USB Filter at Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users
- AudioQuest JitterBug. AudioQuest shows on its website a few diagrams of how to use JitterBug, but the simple way of doing this is as follows. Use one in series with your USB DAC. Then use another in parallel on the same USB bus
- g soon) that I'm very excited to complete
- A modern DAC for the modern world. Beetle is a multi-purpose DAC for today's many different lifestyles. Capable of delivering naturally dynamic, uncompressed music via its high-performance optical or asynchronous USB inputs, Beetle adds exceptional convenience and surprisingly beautiful sound through its asynchronous Bluetooth technology
- The JitterBug by contrast is a small black stick with the word 'JitterBug' stamped in it. It is not a device that you'll be buying for its looks though. Where Audioquest pulls an ace from its sleeve is that as they make every cable known to man, the Dragonfly has access to connectivity options that mean you can use it pretty much how you like
- AMAZON ASSOCIATE LINKS: AudioQuest Jitterbug: https://amzn.to/2QsdGFv AAL places cookies on your browser when you click on these links from any YouTube video..
Audioquest JitterBug - Stig Arne si dagbok februar 201
- Audioquest Jitterbug USB Filter Review Pricing & availability - http://amzn.to/1Jj1ZT2 This made the mids a bit more 'present' in my system and does seem t..
- The Jitterbug is also supposed to clean up your system by just entering it in a free USB port. Audioquest advises not use more than two in the same system though. I didn't go there. Conclusion. I haven't heard any of the other USB cleaning solutions and I honestly don't plan on getting or reviewing them either
- Follow Up AudioQuest Jitterbug USB Device Pricing & availability - http://amzn.to/1Jj1ZT2 This was designed by Gordon Rankin of Wavelength Audio and Garth Po..
- AudioQuest JitterBug USB noise filter Follow-Ups I've been a bit (or two) hard on the DragonFly compared to the Groove, but this JitterBug thing is something else entirely. It noticeably tightened up the details and the top end, and pushed the Apogee Groove into the Aurender Flow 's orbit
- Summary of Contents for AudioQuest JitterBug Page 2 Инструкции по установке на русском языке можно найти по ссылке ниже. JitterBug is extremely easy to use and will offer reliable results for many years to come
Audioquest Jitterbug Review - Headfonia Review
- i, the two JitterBugs (fig.2, blue and cyan traces) eli
- The AudioQuest Jitterbug can clean up the USB connection between a computer and a USB d/a-converter very well. But not always... (subtitled in English and Du..
- Audioquest JitterBug It will reduce the ringing and noise that is apparent in the power and data line of any USB connection, and noticeably reduce jitter and data packet errors. Along with improving dynamics and increasing the warmth of the digital file make the Jitterbug a must have for any USB based system
- AudioQuest cannot ensure the authenticity of any product purchased from an unauthorized AudioQuest dealer. if purchasing from a marketplace such as Amazon or eBay, please verify that the seller is authorized. For AudioQuest's full statement on counterfeit goods, please click here
- AUDIOQUEST JITTERBUG - FJERN STØY FRA USB-TILKOBLINGEN OG FÅ BEDRE DIGITAL LYD Pent brukt, ser ut som ny. Pris inkluderer frakt sendt som brev. JitterBug er et lite apparat som fungerer som digital bøddel overfor all støy og forstyrrelse som finnes i samtlige USB-tilkoblinger. PC-produsentene har som alltid mange ting å prioritere før de tenker på å begrense digital jitterstøy i USB.
Plugg dette lille filteret i USB-porten, så kan du få et støyfritt og uforvrengt musikksignal videre til DAC-en 2. Audioquest Jitterbug ($49) and iFi iPurifier ($99, discontinued) The discontinued original iFi iPurifier probably was the first of its kind filtering both the USB Data and Power, later came the Jitterbug which did a Chinese copy (minus the Aluminum case) at half the price. As those two are so similar I lump those two reviews in one Quick Audioquest Jitterbug review - diyAudio Stereophile har også testet. Ingen målemessige forskjeller med eller uten. De hørte forskjell og anbefaler saken . 04.09.2015 #4 Syncrolux Hi-Fi freak. Ble medlem 21.10.2012 Innlegg 4.451 Antall liker 2.043
AudioQuest JitterBug USB Filter Review Audio Science
- Audioquest JitterBug USB Data and Power Noise Filter - 2 Pack. 3.6 out of 5 stars 12. $139.90 $ 139. 90. Get it as soon as Thu, Jun 4. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Only 3 left in stock - order soon
- Sorry for not talking about the Jitterbug, but they seem to compete. If there is one question about the Jitterbug I would like to ask, it would be: 1) For my PS Directstream: Do I buy the Jitterbug + a 2m USD$50 USB cable or a USD$1,000 Audioquest USB cable? Thanks
- The AudioQuest Jitterbug provides a unique take on improving digital sound played back from your desktop or laptop computer. It's inexpensive and easy to use so it's kind of a no brainer. Check it out. Overview. Upgrading your hi-fi system needn't always involve a hefty blow to your wallet
- iature DAC and headphone amplifier bundled into a package barely bigger than a USB stick
- Synes kanskje at Audioquest kablene er litt stive, men jeg er allikevel venn av merket med et sett Audioquest Nighthawk hodetelefoner, 2 Audioquest pickuper (en MC og en MM), Audioquest Cinnamon USB kabel samt Audioquest spader...alt brukes jevnlig og alle komponentene synes jeg leverer mer enn man kan forlange i forhold til pris?
- Enter the JitterBug When I first heard about the AudioQuest JitterBug, I was pretty impressed with all the information I was seeing on the internet, but also somewhat skeptical. I'd had a pretty unhappy experience last year with a similar device from iFi—which I was unable to get working despite a pretty intensive level of interaction from both iFi personnel and the device designer
With the JitterBug Data & Power Noise Filter from AudioQuest you can reduce the electronic pollution flowing through the data and power lines of your USB port. This USB 2.0 compliant noise filter can be used in both USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports, although when used with a USB 3.0 connection you can only achieve USB 2.0 speeds. Once connected, the JitterBug virtually eliminates all RFI and EMI. Each person is different, as are their priorities, their listening rooms, associated equipment, and their ear/brain system. That is why a tweak such as AudioQuest's Jitterbug will offer improvement for some, offer diminishment or no difference for others. This is why an iron-clad money back satisfaction guarantee is so important Description. JITTERBUG OVERVIEW. The Problem: All computing devices—laptops, smartphones, Network Attached Storage devices (NAS drives), media servers, etc.—inherently generate a significant amount of noise and parasitic resonances. Additionally, computers contribute a considerable amount of RFI and EMI pollution onto the signal paths—all of which can easily find its way onto your USB. Using Aries/Jitterbug/Supra .7m/Uptone Regen/Lampizator G5L4. Regen came 1st with substantial/obvious overall improvement. 3 weeks later, Jitterbug added with additional improvement. Since I am feeding the Aries with a USB hard drive (using a LPS) I decided to take Audioquest's advice and try a a 2nd Jitterbug at the Aries USD data input
Get the best deal for AudioQuest from the largest online selection at eBay.com.au Browse our daily deals for even more savings! Free delivery and free returns on eBay Plus items . No box or invoice. Photos: PLEASE READ. If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved; If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold.
Return to AudioQuest.com; Quick Links. NPAs. Product Photos. Logos. Learning Modules. Search. Search. All File Types Images Only Documents Only Log Out? Are you sure you want to log out? Press No if youwant to continue work. Press Yes to logout current user. Yes No. Since I didn't receive JitterBug in its final manufacturing packaging, I can only describe how product looks by itself, but from unboxing experience of other Audioquest products I have no doubt it will be a colorful box with a lot of info about the product
AudioQuest's new dual-function JitterBug is a USB line (VBUS) and signal (data) filter. JitterBug follows the footsteps of their award-winning, category-defining DragonFly USB DAC, and their best-in-class, USB, Ethernet, FireWire and Thunderbolt digital interconnects, promising the next step forward in high-performance computeraudio playback AudioQuest Jitterbug USB Filter Bundle with AudioQuest DragonTail USB 2.0 Extender - Black. 3.3 out of 5 stars 5. $99.90 $ 99. 90. Get it as soon as Fri, Nov 13. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Only 2 left in stock - order soon. Arbogast Jointed Jitterbug 2.0 Topwater Bass Fishing Lure. 4.5 out of 5 stars 17
AudioQuest JitterBug USB noise filter Stereophile
Audioquest calls the JitterBug a USB Data & Power Noise Filter, with Dual Discrete Noise-Dissipation Circuits and says it reduces the noise and ringing that plague both the data and power lines of USB ports, measurably reduces jitter and packet errors, and improves dynamic contrast, warmth and resolution AudioQuest's new dual-function JitterBug is a USB line (VBUS) and signal (data) filter. JitterBug follows the footsteps of our award-winning, category-defining DragonFly USB DAC, and our best-in-class, USB, Ethernet, FireWire and Thunderbolt digital interconnects, promising the next step forward in high-performance computer audio playback The Audioquest Jitterbug is designed to resolve this very issue. DUAL DISCRETE NOISE-DISSIPATION CIRCUITS FOR CLEARER SOUND The Audioquest Jitterbug is a USB data & power noise filter that uses not one, but two independent discrete noise-dissipation circuits to eliminate all the unwanted jitter (also known as ringing noise) that affects the data and power lines of USB ports Audioquest Jitterbug USB Data & Power Noise Filter. The Problem: All computing devices—laptops, smartphones, Network Attached Storage devices (NAS drives), media servers, etc.—inherently generate a significant amount of noise and parasitic resonances
Populære AudioQuest. 6 års garanti, pluss gratis frakt og 60 dagers åpent kjøp. Kjøp nå. Finn produktet i våre butikker eller handle trygt på nett med 60 dagers åpent kjøp The jitterbug by AudioQuest. Submitted by DOUG on January 29, 2015 - 7:30am . The Houston Audio Society had a chance to hear the impact that jitterbug made thanks To our local rep (David). Wow it doesn't make much sense but hearing is believing and many us have asked David to get us one via one of AudioQuest's distributors AudioQuest's new dual-function JitterBug is a USB line (VBUS) and signal (data) filter. JitterBug follows the footsteps of AudioQuest's award-winning, category-defining DragonFly USB DAC, and its best-in-class, USB, Ethernet, FireWire and Thunderbolt digital interconnects, promising the next step forward in high-performance computer-audio playback AudioQuest JitterBug € 49,00 JitterBug is designed to remove unwanted noise currents and parasitic resonances from both the data (communication) and Vbus (power) lines of USB ports
En général j'aime bien les produits AudioQuest. Mais le Jitterbug est vraiment décevant. Ce gadget est supposé améliorer la qualité de la musique émanant d'une connexion USB d'un ordinateur. Je n'ai perçu aucune amélioration, au contraire Les basses fréquences sont assourdies et les fréquences plus hautes sont amoindries Audioquest USB Data & Power Noise Filter JitterBug. USB Data & Power Noise Filter Dual Discrete Noise-Dissipation Circuits. Reduces the noise and ringing that plague both the data and power lines of USB port . Thread starter amirm; I was trying the Jitterbug recently, with a simple setup like Beyer dt770-80 ohm + soundblaster play3! I have to say that subjectively I do hear a difference. Bass is more solid and the overall sound image is more 3d AudioQuest Jitterbug USB Filter Bundle with AudioQuest DragonTail USB 2.0 Extender - Black. 3.3 out of 5 stars 5. $99.90 $ 99. 90. Get it as soon as Tue, Sep 22. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Only 3 left in stock - order soon. AudioQuest Dragonfly Red v1.0 USB DAC with Jitterbug USB Data and Power Noise Filter Package
AudioQuest JitterBug Hi-Fi
AudioQuest says these components result in a 33% processing power boost. The Cobalt also incorporates elements of AudioQuest's stand-alone JitterBug jitter reducer, better filtering and isolation in the power supply, and a new slow roll-off digital filter that better maintains proper phase than the Red's fast roll-off filter AudioQuest has been on a personal audio tear lately - from the DragonFly (USB DAC) to the NightHawk (headphones) and now the Beetle (optical / Bluetooth / USB DAC) and JitterBug (USB power / signal filter), the last of which is the focus of this review. AudioQuest's entry is not the first - Schiit offer AudioQuest - Jitterbug USB Filter. by AudioQuest. Price: $74.95 + Free shipping with Amazon Prime. Write a review. Add to Cart. Add to Wish List. Top positive review. See all 31 positive reviews › The Germ. 5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says. December 29, 2019. Some reviewers on the web seem. AudioQuest JitterBug. In a way, though, I'm not going to dwell on the sound quality too much, because the AudioQuest JitterBug is £39. Or $49. Or €49. Or 17.8 trillion drachmas in a few weeks. That's cheap enough for me to shut up and you to 'give it a punt'
AudioQuest Reviews and products What Hi-Fi
- Product review: Audioquest Jitterbug. September 22, 2016; New products; The Jitterbug is a fascinating new product from Audioquest, designed to improve audio through USB type-A connections. When Audioquest first announced the Jitterbug I was a little sceptical, but after reading initial previews and seeing the price I decided to take a punt on.
- I just received 4 of the Audioquest Jitterbugs. I placed one Jitterbug in a usb that is between the Bryston BDP-2 and the usb cable that is going to my external powered USB 10 hub. This powered hub has (2)-1 TB External Hard drives plugged into it. I then placed another Jitterbug from the Bryston usb that is going to the Regen
- audioquest AudioQuest - Netherlands ® Experience the Difference ® Skip to content. Analoge Interconnects; Digitale Interconnects; HDMI; Luidsprekerkables; Video JitterBug; Headphones; Custom Installation; Accessoires; Theorie & Onderwijs; Computer Audio; Nieuws en Recensies; Over AudioQuest; Pas Op Voor Namaak! Dealer middelen
- AudioQuest JitterBug USB Filter A Computer-Audio Necessity, AudioQuest JitterBug Filter Reduces Noise on Data and Power Lines on USB Ports: Use on Computers, USB DACs, Streamers, Cars, or Smartphones to Hear Huge Difference A dual-function USB and data filter that has no peer in the market, the amazingly effective and extraordinarily affordable AudioQuest JitterBug dramatically reduces the.
- The Audioquest Jitterbug looks like a thumb drive on steroids with a USB A socket on the rear. Just plug it into the computer and connect your USB d/a-converter on it and you're in audio nirvana. I came across three kinds of opinions on the Jitterbug: it's great, it's snake oil and well, it does something
- Har en slik til overs. Billig liten oppgradering. Benyttet mellom dac på pc. http://www.audioquest.com/jitterbug/jitterbug
- This AudioQuest DragonFly isn't the first AudioQuest product to be featured on Headfonia, the NightHawk and NightOwl headphones, the older DragonFlies and the JitterBug reviews were done a long time ago already
.ae. Skip to main content.ae Hello, Sign in. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Try. Prime Cart. Computer & Accessories Go Search Hello. 2. The Cobalt isn't just a Red front-loaded with AudioQuest's own Jitterbug. Cobalt's USB receiver chip is different and its DAC chip is different. The Cobalt trades in some of the Red's sonic (the hedgehog?) get-up-n-go for a more masterful command of dynamics. 3. On hi-res audio support, Cobalt is limited to 96kHz PCM
Merker - AudioQuest - HiFi Klubbe
- AudioQuest JitterBug USB Filter JitterBug is designed to remove unwanted noise currents and parasitic resonances from both the data (communication) and Vbus (power) lines of USB ports. JitterBug meets all USB 2.0 speed specifications. JitterBug's excellent performance is the resul
- ated). This resulting in clearer and more compelling sound, music
- AudioQuest's dual-function JitterBug is a USB line (VBUS) and signal (data) filter. JitterBug follows the footsteps of the award-winning, category-defining DragonFly USB DAC, promising the next step forward in high-performance computer audio playback
- Use JitterBug with other locally connected USB devices, such as hard drives, printers, and cameras, to effectively reduce audio interference. Use JitterBug with USB-enabled network devices, such as routers, NAS devices, and streamers. Use JitterBug with mobile devices into audio systems in the home and in the car
- Shop Audioquest AA02 Jitterbug USB Disorder Suppressor. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders
- It's hard to believe that it has been eight years since the release of Audioquest's ingenious Dragonfly, the memory stick-sized USB DAC/preamp/headphone amp that provides a simple, effective and affordable solution to the problem of mediocre sound quality from computers
- The Jitterbug is known to not work well with some DACs. Notably the Chord Hugo which I understand the 2Qute is based on. This is likely why it didn't help me. High quality DACs may have their own noise suppression circuity already built in which conflicts with the Jitterbug's when connected
Use one Audioquest Jitterbug in series (in line) with any computer and USB DAC (digital-to-analog converter). Use an additional JitterBug in parallel with the first for improved playback performance. Use JitterBug with other locally connected USB devices, such as hard drives, printers, and cameras, to effectively reduce audio interference Jitterbug by Audioquest Rs. 7,290.00 All computing devices—laptops, smartphones, Network Attached Storage devices (NAS drives), media servers, etc.—inherently generate a significant amount of noise and parasitic resonances For sale is an Audioquest Jitterbug USB decrapifier/filter. Compact, cheap and effective. Selling without the original box, but will be securely packaged if shipped. Pick-up from Gledswood Hills, outer south-western Sydney, or shipping is available at the buyer's expense. Photos
Amazon.com: AudioQuest - Jitterbug USB Filter: Computers ..
- AudioQuest DragonFly Red - portabel D/A-konverter med krystallklar digital lyd til både PC og smarttelefon/nettbrett Høydepunkter DragonFly Red er en genial, mobil D/A-konverter (DAC) som kan løfte lyden fra smarttelefonen eller datamaskinen din til nye høyder med en god hodetelefon
- audioquest jitterbug, almost new, total less than 1 hour in use( i found no benefits for my equipment with the device), plus 2 cables usb type A(female) to type C and type A to type C. Can be used with any DAC. Shipping from EU (Lithuania) within 1 day by post
- I recently reviewed the AudioQuest JitterBug, easily the best bang-for-buck upgrade available for your computer / USB audio setup, but I realised that I left one very important detail out.The JitterBug is not just something for those with super-high-end setups seeking that last incremental step. No, the JitterBug will be equally as impactful on a basic, lower cost USB system like a portable.
- Audioquest JitterBug USB Data & Power EMI RFI Noise Filter. AU $109.00. Was: AU $139.00. Free postage. Only 3 left. Audioquest 1394-1 4 to 4 Pin 2 meter FireWire i.Link IEEE-1394A cable. AU $60.50. AU $44.25 postage. AUDIOQUEST-KING-COBRA-AQ-1M-0R-1-5M. AU $196.90. Free postage. or Best Offer
- AudioQuest JitterBug USB Data & Power Noise Filter. When one my fellow (dealer from Kiev) offered me to test this small device Ive already red review of John Atkinson. No ground not beleiving to such Monster-Audio Obserber, but if I can get my own experience with product of one of the famost.
Review: Audioquest Jitterbug - Son-Vidéo
Sjökor synonym. Flyplass kryssord. Soccafive arena wolfsburg. Miley cyrus schwester. Billige dingser. Dødslekene analyse. Vimsete kryssord. Frühlingsfest paderborn 2018 top act. Wasser hase 2018. Nicola peltz filmer og tv programmer. Steke biff induksjon. Verlassene orte osnabrück. The divergent series ascendant watch online. Uppsala universitet kjente tidligere studenter. Gramnegative follikulitis. März strickwaren fabrikverkauf. Über gewißheit. Reidun elise foldøy den store dagen. Partner microsoft. Remote mouse windows 8. Fairy tail folge 1 deutsch komplett. Haus mieten wien willhaben. Dr. vlotides münchen. Campingplatz bautzen blaue adria. Lymphdrüsenkrebs hund stadien. Bilder av begynnende brennkopper. Vaset valdres. Helene olafsen snapchat. Hva er konvergens i media. The hills youtube. Kofteboken 1. Mustad fish. Når begynner barn å tenke på døden. Julius k9 duo flex. Blivakker kristiansand åpningstider. Hochzeitslocation albstadt. Obos min side. Em 2008 spielplan. Tips mot kviser og uren hud. Ensam mamma söker vad hände sen 2017. Laduree berlin.
- AudioQuest - JitterBug
- $10 USB Noise Filter vs
- AudioQuest JitterBug USB Data & Power Noise Filter
- Amazon.com: Customer reviews: AudioQuest - Jitterbug USB ..
- AudioQuest JitterBug - Passion For Soun
- Beetle · AudioQuest
- Audioquest DragonFly Black, Red and JitterBug Review